First of all, I’m sorry for being a loser and missing Blogmas two days in a row….
If I’m being honest I didn’t plan these posts out enough, I jumped right from finals into Blogmas. Underestimating the amount of work it would be. Sigh…
If I do Blogmas again next year I know to be more prepared. Which kind of fits with this post, my goals for 2017! Here are … goals I want to achieve this coming year:
- Watch Less Netflix, Go Outside More, currently I spend way too much time watching Netflix and not enough time playing outside. This is sad because I love going outside. Going on hikes, going exploring, etc. So this is definitely a Big goal for 2017.
- Explore New Places, you probably saw my post of places that I want to visit next year, if not you can find it here. I crave adventures, I seriously want to see the whole world and since I’m at a place in my life where I don’t have any huge responsibilities (kids, house, etc) it seems like the perfect time to travel.
- Take More Portraits…of people other than my friends. I love taking photos, and it’s my dream to make it a full time job. Right now, I mostly shoot my friends, although I am starting to branch out. One of my goals that kind of goes hand and hand with traveling is to photograph more people!
- Treat My Body Better, I’m not saying I do horrible now but… Honestly, I could do so much better. I eat way too much junk food and exercise way too little. I really hope to improve these things in 2017 so that I can feel healthier and stronger!
- Stop Stressing As Much, I think this is one of my biggest flaws… I spend so much time worrying about everything; school, the future, friendships, just everything. I am aiming to shut this down in 2017. There are so many things that relive stress that I am not doing…Maybe I’ll write a post about all my methods to relive stress sometime. Just to give myself some inspiration and accountability.